What we offer
We want to create an inclusive, welcoming and diverse group practice with opportunities for growth and learning
- Half day and full day rental of a newly renovated office space located on the third floor of a professional building at Spadina and Bloor
- High speed internet
- Beautifully furnished, private office space.
- Wheelchair accessible and gender neutral bathrooms.
- Water cooler and teas.
- Sharing of referrals and help with marketing your profile on New Pathways website and social media.
- Monthly peer supervision.
- Opportunities for training, mentorship and supervision in neurofeedback mindfulness/somatic based therapies, and building a private practice business.
Ideal candidates would have an interest and background in the following:
- ADHD and learning disorders
- Brain injury and concussions
- PTSD and Complex Trauma
- Student mental health
- Mindfulness based interventions
Our goal is to foster a positive and collaborative space where therapists feel they can learn and thrive in their work as healers.